POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : post_process filters source code available : Re: post_process filters source code available Server Time
2 Sep 2024 06:20:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: post_process filters source code available
From: Glen Berry
Date: 29 Apr 2000 14:13:02
Message: <cCULObadXm0Dseqje8qGJJIoPZht@4ax.com>
On Sat, 29 Apr 2000 12:59:51 -0500, Chris Huff
<chr### [at] yahoocom> wrote:

>Never mind, I downloaded the file myself and found that ZipIt had made a
>complete mess of the files...would you mind a StuffIt file?

If it can be opened on a PC, it would be fine.

If you want, you can also send the uncompressed files to me via email.
They shouldn't be too large, and modem compression will help a lot
with transfer times. I can also bundle them up with WinZIP and repost
them for you, if you like, for the benefit of other PC users.

Thanks,
Glen Berry

( Remove the "7" from 7no### [at] ezwvcom to email me. )